My Professional Resume
I'm a content writer with a background in law, and more than four years of experience.
- I have ghostwritten articles in several online publications under the name of personal injury lawyers. My specialist topic is
marketing in the legal sphere.
- I apply content marketing across communication channels including blog posts and social media posts.
- I write clear and compelling web-copy.
Languages: near-native in written & fluent in spoken English, working knowledge in French.
Content writing: I worked as a content writer for over four years. Good understanding of what makes a good story; good research skills; good communication skills. Developed skills on how to identify a user's need, map out a user journey and use content to facilitate that journey.
Experienced using: a Content Management System (CMS), Canva, Google Analytics
Multi-cultural experience: Worked for the American market with several nationalities.
Teamwork: Developed collaborative spirit by working closely with link building and design on several projects.
Content Writer | Scoompy Inc. | March 2016 - present
- Create digital content as part of a larger marketing strategy for more than three law firms' web presence (personal injury, bankruptcy).
- Knowledge of website standards.
- Play a role in producing the right copy for users.
- Collaborate closely with link building teams.
- Research and implement copy changes to websites to improve sites' functionality.
- Create social media promotional posts.
Content Writer | Freelance | July 2015 - March 2016
- Wrote, and edited blog posts for several clients
Marketing Assistant (digital) | DNA Audio/CPT Protection SRL | Jan 2010 - present
- Created promotional content in Romanian and English.
- Translated content from Romanian to English and vice-versa.
- Created resources such as product catalog to drive traffic and increase subscribers.
- Offered support for various researches and reports.
Store Manager | Carrefour Romania S.A Bucharest | Dec 2007 - Feb 2009
- Resolved operational issues that arose from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, returns, and deliveries).
- Communicated with customers.
- Allocated the necessary amount of financial resources for the daily orders to our suppliers.
Legal Counselor | Freelance | Nov 2005 - Nov 2007
- Prepared papers of legal nature, such as contracts.
- Member of the College of Judicial Counselors.
- Master's degree in Risk Management in International Relations. Al. I. Cuza" University Iasi.
- Bachelor of Laws. "Al. I. Cuza" University Iasi.
Developed strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Refined my critical thinking and research skills through essay writing. The law studies equipped me with an understanding of how to analyze and evaluate specific issues.
The Strategy of Content Marketing - Coursera